Skip to content ↓


In-year Applications

To apply for an in-year place for this academic year 2023/24

If you are applying outside of the main Year R and Year 3 admissions round, please contact the school in the first instance. You will need to complete a Surrey County Council in-year application form as well as the infant Pewley Down (PD) or junior Holy Trinity (HT) Supplementary Information Form (SIF) - download below.

Please click here to download a SCC in-year application form (CMA).

You will be notified of the outcome of your application within 10 school days, or 15 school days at the latest, including the reason for refusal and details of your right of appeal.